If you wish to become a skilled teaching assistant, then this course is your complete guide to supporting teaching and learning. This Teaching Assistant – Level 2 CPD Certified Course will provide you with the necessary skills and practical knowledge you need to kickstart your career and progress in your field.
This teaching assistant course is designed to provide expert training for learners who are or will be, working in schools and working with children and young people. You will first learn the fundamentals of teaching assistant support such as safeguarding, child development and relationships. You will then move onto teaching methodologies, exploring classroom planning and learning activities. Next, you will learn how to support children with special educational needs (SEN), familiarising with the role of an SEN teacher.
Want to become a fully qualified classroom assistant? Enrol in this support learning course today and use your teaching assistant qualification to fast-track your career.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their dreams in becoming a teacher
- People who have an interest in teaching and different teaching jobs
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Teaching Assistant – Level 2 CPD Certified is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
- Teaching Assistants.