Take your career to the next level by mastering new Excel functions. This The New functions in Microsoft Excel in 2021 course aims to provide you with a greater understanding of Excel’s new formulas to boost your work output.
Microsoft Excel is a widely used spreadsheet program in various organizations. It simplifies the process of calculation, analysis and visualization of data and information. Having Excel skills adds a considerable amount of weight to your resume. In this The New functions in Microsoft Excel in 2021 course, you will learn about the latest functions of Excel to simplify your Excel tasks. You will learn the principles behind dynamic arrays and explore how to create a table of random numbers or random dates with Randarray. It will teach you the new ways of dynamically sorting data with the sort by function. You will also delve into other functions such as XLOOKUP, SWITCH and CONCAT and determine how they work.
- Familiarize with the new functions of Excel
- Understand how the FILTER function works
- Explore how the new UNIQUE, SORT and SORTBY Excel functions work
- Know how to use RANDARRAY function to randomly sort lists
- Be able to use DYNAMIC array formulas
- Understand how to use the new functions in reports
Who is this course for?
The New functions in Microsoft Excel in 2021 course is highly relevant for professionals who want to excel in their position with their Excel skills. Gaining the skills adds weight to the resume and provides tremendous career opportunities.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The New functions in Microsoft Excel in 2021 course provides useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Office administrators
- Accounting officers
- Project Supervisors
- Data analyst
- Sales Representatives
|The New functions in Microsoft Excel in 2021|
|Module 01: Introduction and Agenda||00:07:00|
|Module 02: RANDARRAY||00:04:00|
|Module 03: UNIQUE||00:05:00|
|Module 04: SEQUENCE||00:04:00|
|Module 05: SORT and SORTBY||00:09:00|
|Module 06: SORT A Practical Example||00:06:00|
|Module 07: FILTER||00:07:00|
|Module 08: FILTER A Practical Example||00:08:00|
|Module 09: Other Useful New Functions||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Using the New Functions in Reports||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.