Time management is where you plan and prioritizes activities according to the hours you are available. Learning how to manage your time well could lead you into more effective management that benefits you and the business you are connected with. If you are struggling with time management, then learning how to plan and prioritizing through this course in time management can help you. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about time management.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone is interested in learning about time management.
- People who have an interest in knowing how time management works
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Time Management Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Management Consultant
- Top Executive.
|Where Do You Spend Your Time||01:00:00|
|Tips From The Gurus||01:00:00|
|Goals and Time Management|
|The Basics On Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|You have To Believe In Your Goal||00:30:00|
|Your Goals Have To Match Your Values||01:00:00|
|Your Goals Have To Fit Your Timeline||00:15:00|
|Your Goals Must Be Attainable||01:00:00|
|Write Out Your Goals For Time Management||01:00:00|
|Check Your Progress Regularly||00:15:00|
|PC Tools For Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|When Your Goals Fail||00:15:00|
|The Benefits Of Goal Setting For Time Management||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Time Management Intermediate Level||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Time Management Intermediate Level||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.