Yoga is considered as a spiritual discipline which includes proper breath control, meditation, and other specific postures. This discipline is practised by people for health and relaxation. The main goal of Yoga is to achieve the mental state to focus on one’s awareness through acknowledging and accepting your feelings, thoughts, and sensations. If you want to learn Yoga and how to achieve mindfulness through this, then you got to try this course. Know all about the techniques in Yoga to achieve maximum mindfulness.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals and Trainers who want to develop their yoga skills to achieve mindfulness
- Beginners who want to learn Yoga and its Benefits
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Yoga and Mindfulness course will be helpful and useful to these careers:
- Health Trainers
- Sports Coach
- Stress Management Specialists
- Wellness Instructors
- Yoga Entrepreneur
- Yoga Teacher
- And Much More.
|What is Yoga?||00:30:00|
|Why is Yoga Beneficial?||00:45:00|
|Different Kinds of Yoga||00:45:00|
|Positions For Beginners||00:45:00|
|Equipment & Accessories For Yoga||01:00:00|
|Yoga and Meditation|
|WHAT IS YOGA?||00:15:00|
|WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?||00:30:00|
|BEGINNING YOUR WORKOUT||01:00:00|
|YOGA AND HEALING||01:00:00|
|Definition Of Mindfulness Meditation?||01:30:00|
|Essential Benefits Of Mindfulness Meditation||00:30:00|
|Mindfulness Meditation Quick Step By Step||00:30:00|
|Heal Your Body With Mindfulness Meditation||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Yoga and Mindfulness Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Yoga and Mindfulness Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.