Car Mechanic Course Description
The first car ever made was around 1885, which was a massive step for mankind. Cars make our lives so much easier by providing us quick and easy transport to anywhere we want. The modern automobile industry has also seen a lot of innovation and produced cars that are roomy or fast or luxurious, basically feeding all the niches. But what goes in the car? Well, to find that you need to get this Car Maintenance Course.
This course will initially introduce you to general safety rules and tools you will need to explore underneath the hood of your car. You will get a quick guide to general maintenance which will allow you to take good care of your car with ease. Following that, you will discover more about dashboard indicators, tires, IC engines and engine oil. Finally, you take a schematic view on the cooling system, fuel system, electrical system, drive train, brakes and understand a bit about the auto repair industry.
Getting this course would be a great idea for anyone, because it doesn’t just help you take care of your car as you can utilize the skills developed professionally as well.
Who is the Car Mechanic Course for?
- Anyone who has an interest in the working mechanism of cars
- Professionals seeking jobs in the automotive industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Certificate of Achievement
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates & Transcripts can be obtained either in Hardcopy at £14.99 or in PDF format at £11.99.
The course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Car Enthusiast
- Car Designers
|Car Mechanic Course|
|Buying a Car||00:11:00|
|Dashboard Indicator Lights||00:14:00|
|Introduction to Safety and Maintenance||00:12:00|
|The Cooling System||00:09:00|
|The Drive Train||00:10:00|
|The Electrical System||00:10:00|
|The Fuel System||00:09:00|
|The Internal Combustion Engine||00:09:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Car Maintenance Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Car Maintenance Course||00:20:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|