A house looks luxurious with lovely furnishings and interior. And a well-designed office is imperative for a productive business. All these things demand interior decorators. So if you want to kickstart an interior decorator career, this Furniture Restoration & Interior Decorating Course is all you need. This course offers a combination of interior design and furniture restoration skills to give home spaces an expensive look at an inexpensive price.
Everyone desires a home to be stylish and affordable. From this Furniture Restoration & Interior Decorating course, you’ll learn the various techniques for home decor on a budget. Here, you’ll find some excellent budget design ideas for living room design, kitchen design, bedroom makeover, and home office design. Moreover, you’ll pick up valuable information on reviving old furniture that helps to increase furniture value and save money.
Enrol now and reach the level of skills required to give residences a sophisticated look.
- Explore the many benefits of restoring old furniture
- Learn to remove strip from wood furniture
- Find affordable home decorating ideas
- Enrich your knowledge of the historical periods of interior design
- Learn the techniques to maximise the amount of available space
- Explore the brilliant ways to add wallpaper to your space
- Learn to make a decorating budget
- Be able to update your space on a budget
- Familiarise yourself with the various interior design mistakes
Who is the Course for?
This Furniture Restoration & Interior Decorating course is suitable for anyone interested in learning affordable interior design tips. This comprehensive training will open doors to various career opportunities.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
Furniture Restoration & Interior Decorating Course provides useful skills to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Design Professionals
- Furniture Designer
- Furniture Restorer
- Interior Designer.
|Restoring Your Furniture|
|WOOD FINISHING IN GENERAL||00:30:00|
|PREPARATION OF NEW AND OLD SURFACES||01:00:00|
|STAINS IN GENERAL||00:15:00|
|FACTORY PREPARED STAINS||00:15:00|
|STAIN BRUSHING AND PROCEDURE||00:30:00|
|PREPARING WOOD TO TAKE STAIN WITH EVEN COLOR EFFECT||01:00:00|
|THE USE OF WOOD FILLERS||00:30:00|
|VARNISH AND SHELLAC||01:00:00|
|VARNISHING, RUBBING, POLISHING||01:00:00|
|VARNISH DEFECTS AND THEIR CAUSES||01:00:00|
|Interior Design Fundamentals|
|Define a Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Eclectic, Southwest||01:00:00|
|Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room||01:00:00|
|Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design||01:00:00|
|Budget Bedroom Makeover||01:00:00|
|Need a Home Office?||00:30:00|
|Camouflage with Paint!||01:00:00|
|Faux Finishes Are Hot – Bare Walls Are Not!||00:30:00|
|Making the Most of Molding||00:30:00|
|Fabulous Furniture Finds||00:30:00|
|Decorate With Wallpaper||01:00:00|
|Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes the Wall!||01:00:00|
|Accessorize – Funky Can Be Fun!||01:00:00|
|Have Some Fun with Fabric!||01:00:00|
|Decorating House Interior|
|HOW TO REARRANGE A ROOM||02:00:00|
|HOW TO ANALYZE A ROOM AS PROFESSIONALS DO BEFORE YOU||01:00:00|
|HOW TO CREATE A ROOM||02:00:00|
|HOW TO DETERMINE CHARACTERS OF HANGINGS AND FURNITURES-COVERING FOR A GIVEN ROOM||01:00:00|
|CANDLESTICKS, LAMPS, FIXTURES FOR GAS AND ELECTRICITY, AND SHADES||01:00:00|
|WINDOW SHADES AND AWNINGS||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF PICTURES AND PICTURE FRAMES||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF PIANO CASES||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF DINING-ROOM BUFFETS AND DRESSING-TABLES||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF WORK TABLES, BIRD CAGES, DOG BASKETS AND FISH GLOBES||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF FIREPLACES||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF BATHROOMS||01:00:00|
|PERIODS IN FURNITURE||01:00:00|
|CONTINUATION OF PERIODS IN FURNITURE||01:00:00|
|THE GOTHIC PERIOD||00:30:00|
|THE PERIODS OF THE THREE LOUIS||01:00:00|
|THE MAHOGANY PERIOD||02:00:00|
|THE COLONIAL PERIOD||00:30:00|
|THE REVIVAL OF DIRECTOIRE AND EMPIRE FURNITURE||00:30:00|
|THE VICTORIAN PERIOD||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF AN INEXPENSIVE BEDROOM||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF A GUEST ROOM (Where economy is not an item of importance)||01:00:00|
|A MODERN HOUSE IN WHICH GENUINE JACOBEAN FURNITURE IS APPROPRIATELY SET||00:30:00|
|UNCONVENTIONAL BREAKFAST-ROOMS AND SPORTS BALCONIES||01:00:00|
|TREATMENT OF A WOMAN’S DRESSING-ROOM||00:30:00|
|THE TREATMENT OF CLOSETS||00:30:00|
|TREATMENT OF A NARROW HALL||00:15:00|
|TREATMENT OF A VERY SHADED LIVING-ROOM||00:15:00|
|THE BABY’S ROOMS: THE DAY ROOM, THE NIGHT ROOM||01:00:00|
|ROOMS FOR THE ELDERLY||01:00:00|
|A YOUNG GIRL’S ROOM||01:00:00|
|THE YOUNG BOY’S ROOM||00:30:00|
|WHAT TO AVOID IN INTERIOR DECORATION: RULES FOR BEGINNERS||01:00:00|
|FADS IN COLLECTING||01:00:00|
|WEDGWOOD POTTERY; OLD AND MODERN||01:00:00|
|VENETIAN GLASS, OLD AND MODERN||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Furniture Restoration & Interior Decorating Course||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Furniture Restoration & Interior Decorating Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Furniture Restoration & Interior Decorating Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.