Photography is the art or practice of taking and processing photographs. The more you study and discover about photography the better you will become in it. And landscapes can be one of the easiest of all photographic themes to shoot. All you need to do is learn advanced tips and techniques of landscape photography.
Taking this Level 3 Diploma in Landscape Photography will enhance your landscape photography skills to the advanced level so that you can create the beautiful photos. Discover how to capture your best ever landscape photos, learn to set up the camera, and use various filters. You will also understand the editing basics, including how to exclude unwanted objects from capturing perfect landscape photography. In addition to that, you will understand the necessity of finding visually compelling locations, and how to pick the right time of day as well as right season, so your photos look their absolute best.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner photographers – you want to take your skills to the next level
- Intermediate photographer – you want to develop skills in a particular craft
- Anyone who wants to take better photos on your travels and local adventures
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Gear for Landscape Photography||00:04:00|
|Planning Your Trip with Will||00:02:00|
|Our Gear – What’s in Our Bag||00:05:00|
|Shooting at Sunrise||00:09:00|
|Landscape Basics & Composition||00:06:00|
|Camera Setting Refresher with Phil||00:08:00|
|Phil & Sam Go Over the Basics||00:09:00|
|How to shoot Panoramas||00:05:00|
|Wide vs. Telephoto Photographs||00:04:00|
|Using a Polarizer Filter||00:03:00|
|Intro to Editing||00:02:00|
|Adobe Lightroom Crash Course||00:14:00|
|Our Basic Landscape Editing Process||00:11:00|
|Quickly Straighten Horizons||00:01:00|
|Remove Unwanted Objects in Lightroom||00:02:00|
|Phil Edits a Landscape Photo||00:17:00|
|Sam’s Editing Workflow||00:11:00|
|WiIII’s Editing Process||00:19:00|
|All Three Edit the Same Photo||00:23:00|
|Sam Edits a Sunrise Photo||00:09:00|
|How to Create an HDR Photo in Lightroom||00:02:00|
|Stitch Together a Panorama in Lightroom||00:06:00|
|Stitch Together a Panorama in Photoshop||00:03:00|
|Exporting a Photo for Web or Print||00:10:00|
|Resource Files – Level 3 Diploma in Landscape Photography||00:00:00|