From regular households to factories and offices, electrical problems are common occurrences. That’s why a good electrician is always in demand. If you are looking for a job or planning to change your current employment, becoming an electrician can be a profitable option for you. The Online Electrician Course can teach you the essential knowledge and skills to pursue your career as an electrician.
The Online Electrician Course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of electricity. First, you will learn about the basic principles of electricity. Then the course will educate you on electrical units and Ohm’s law. Gradually, you will get the opportunity to learn about direct and alternating current. The easy-to-follow modules will teach you the principles of voltage and resistance. In addition, you will enrich your understanding of capacitance and capacitors. Lastly, the course will help you develop a clear understanding of safety procedures.
This Online Electrician Course will help you grasp an overall understanding of the electrical system. In addition, you will receive a certificate after completing the course. This certificate will add extra weight to your resume.
- Get introduced to the basic principles of electricity
- Familiarise yourself with electrical units and Ohm’s law
- Enrich your knowledge of direct current and alternating current
- Learn the fundamentals of voltage and resistance
- Develop the ability to work with capacitors
- Build the essential skills to take safety precautions
Who is the Online Electrician Course for?
This course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Why Choose this Online Electrician Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
The Online Electrician Course is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Maintenance Electrician
- Handy Person
|Online Electrician Course - Updated version|
|Online Electrician Course|
|Module 01: Introduction and Basics||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Electrical Units and Ohm’s Laws||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Direct Current||00:23:00|
|Module 04: Alternating Current Basics||00:22:00|
|Module 05: Voltage and Resistance||00:26:00|
|Module 06: Capacitance and Capacitors||00:22:00|
|Module 07: Magnetism||00:27:00|
|Module 08: Safety Precautions||00:31:00|
|Mock Exam- Online Electrician Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Online Electrician Course||00:20:00|
|Online Electrician Course - Old version|
|Online Electrician Course|
|Basic Electrical Terms||00:15:00|
|The Wonder of Electricity||00:15:00|
|More on Electrical Generation and Transmission||00:15:00|
|Electrical Principles and Application Section||00:15:00|
|Common Electrical Units used in Formulas and Equations are||00:15:00|
|Static and Current Electricity||00:30:00|
|Magnets and Electricity||00:15:00|
|Electromagnets and Electromagnetism||00:15:00|
|Understanding the Electric Charge||00:15:00|
|What is Electric Power?||01:00:00|
|Batteries Produce Electricity||00:15:00|
|Water and Electrical Principles are Very Similar||01:00:00|
|Essential Electrical Tools||00:15:00|
|Assessing the risk||00:30:00|
|Electrical Test Equipment||00:15:00|
|Combined Inspection and Test (PAT)||01:00:00|