Start photo editing to eliminate flaws in your outdoor photos. This highly acclaimed Outdoor Photography: Editing and Retouching Masterclass course will teach you how to use Photoshop to enhance the appearance of your outdoor shots.
Outdoor photography necessitates a significant amount of effort, and improper editing might render this effort futile. This comprehensive Outdoor Photography: Editing and Retouching Masterclass course introduces you to the professional editing techniques to edit your photographs. You’ll learn how to use Adobe Camera Raw to perform basic image adjustments, retouch the model’s skin, and work with colour. You will observe the entire transformation process from a raw image to a beautiful picture. You can easily edit your photos and turn your passion for outdoor photography into a profitable business in time.
- Learn how to perform basic adjustments for your photos in Adobe Camera Raw
- Be able to retouch the skin tone
- Advance your skills on colour correction using Adobe Camera Raw
- Understand how to make a depth of field in the frame
- Learn how adjust the contrast and saturation of your images
- Deepen your understanding of the finishing touches
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Outdoor Photography: Editing and Retouching Masterclass course is ideal for individuals interested in learning professional retouching techniques for outdoor photography. It will open up incredible career chances.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Outdoor Photography: Editing and Retouching Masterclass is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Graphic Designer
- Photographic Retoucher
- Photo Editor
|Outdoor Photography: Editing and Retouching Masterclass|
|Preparing a background||00:06:00|
|Adding a model||00:09:00|
|Making a burning sword||00:04:00|
|Dragon and atmosphere||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.